The Sleep Fairy



This blog carnival was started by MckMama. Be sure to click on the Not!Me! Monday link above to check out her site.
I did not tell my daughter that there was a sleep fairy and that if she stayed in her bed all night, the sleep fairy would put a present under her bed each night. But if I had, it would have worked like a charm! She would have slept in her bed all night until about 5:40 when she called out for me. I would have offered for her to come snuggle with me and she would have replied, "No, because then the sleep fairy won't come."


3 comments:

Mama Llama said...

Love it! *writes notes for when my son is in a big boy bed someday...*

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Wow, a sleep fairy? I've never heard of it, but obviously, she works! I might have to try that trick one day...

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Sleep Fairy is a kind and gentle lady. I got a little book several years ago when my daughter wouldn't stay in bed. Worked like a charm. (the author is Janie Peterson, a behavioral therapist and a genius with kids!)