The Meyer Family


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

Oh, where to begin. I have so many Not Me! mentions that I better limit them.

I most certainly did not stalk MckMama's blog last week, wait for every twitter update and cry uncontrollably in my office. Since this did not really occur, I did not have to explain myself to co-workers who thought I had finally lost it.

I am definitely an assertive person, so of course I did not go ahead and order more food from the Schwan's man even though we have plenty of food. Seriously, how hard is it to say "No thanks, we don't need anything this week".

I have not been going to bed at 8:00 with Lake. Of course, I rock him to sleep and then place him in his crib. I then always go downstairs and finish laundry, dishes and get all of the clothes set out for the next day. On that same note, since I always lay out the outfits, my 4 year old has not been picking out whatever she wants to wear to school.

Last night, after completing all of the above tasks, I did not stalk about fifty blogs to see what other people write about. I wonder why I was so tired this morning then???

And lastly, I loved every minute of brushing My Little Pony hair for over an hour with my sick little girl today while answering one million questions!

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

I am certainly NOT at work right now goofing off on the computer and leaving comments on people's blogs who commented on my BF post about comments :)