Halloween and Fall Pics

We had a great Halloween with weather to be thankful for. Started off with a quick trip around the square where area businesses had stations set up. Aunt Jodi and Uncle David came from St. Louis to trick or treat with the kids. Amazing how much smoother things go with an extra set of hands. Every time one of my sisters visit, we think about how awesome it would be to have a nanny. Hannah was a witch, Meredith was a princess (although she kept telling people she was a pumpkin) and Lake was a lion. We made it through about half of the neighborhood before Meredith became too tired. It was a quick night, but everyone had fun. Lake enjoyed handing out candy with Grandma Lysle and Aunt Sabra. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!









1 comment:

Danette said...

Those are the darn cutest costumes with the darn cutest kids! I love the new picture at the top with all of you. Everyone is getting so big, I can't believe it. I swear just yesterday I was standing outside at Ray Miller freezing my butt off at parent drop-off! Miss you and your sweet little family.