Merdi's New Haircut

Merdith and I were at Wal-Mart today and she decided that she wanted to get her haircut after looking at the different hair styles on the boxes of hair coloring. She wanted it cut really short. Here is a before and after picture. In this first picture, Merdi is sitting with the pumpkin she carved with her dad tonight.




It actually looks really cute on her. I have to admit that I just did it myself. Since she has curly hair, it's hard for anyone to tell if it's not exactly even. She was really proud of it. It's funny because she thinks she looks so different. She was wondering if Hannah would recognize her when she got home. Too funny!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

She's adorable!! Good job on the haircut!! I will never cut anyone's hair again.....not after that one time! Eeek!

But you did great! Hope you're having an awesome long weekend!!!