October Update

Things have been so busy lately that I have not had time to post any pictures. We are finally in the full swing of school, work, church classes, etc. and it took awhile to get back into the groove following summer.



I'll try to give a quick update on what has been happening. Lake is finally walking, although he prefers to crawl. He is becoming more independent and is into everything. I swear he will be right by me while I am doing something and when I turn around he is already up the stairs getting into things. He is still a happy baby and is starting to interact a lot more with his sisters. They think he is pretty cool. Lake had the flu about three weeks ago and the lingering cough and runny nose refuse to cease. Poor kid is so tired of having his nose wiped.



Meredith is in her second year of preschool. I decided to put her in the afternoon class to wean her from naps and boy have I made a mistake. She is fine at school, but 5:30 until bedtime at our house is a battle. It is hard to believe that someone so sweet and cute can turn into such a monster.



Hannah is liking third grade. She loves her teacher and continues to do well. She had an orthodontist appointment yesterday and her teeth are moving so quickly, they decided to tie off her palette expander and braces for the next eight weeks.



Hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy the pictures!


Lake loved the games and rides at Chuck E Cheese


Hannah and her Uncle Nathan had a blast playing the games. We were supposed to go to the zoo, but the rain caused a change in plans.



Josh and I were able to go to the Cardianls game when they played the Cubs in September. We had a great time and were able to hang out with some friends we haven't seen in awhile.



Just Peachy!

No comments: