1st Not Me! Monday!



I have been reading a blog written by MckMama for about a month now. She does this post each Monday and I thought I would join in.

Here is my first Not Me! Monday!

I certainly did not pack my daughter's lunch with all things prepackaged. I am a much better mom than that and always plan ahead with healthy lunch options.

I would never let my 14 month old child wander the house so that I could get some things done and then I would have never asked my daughter to go find him. What kind of mom does not supervise her children at all times?

I definitely did not watch Lake fall off of the couch while he was napping and allow him to continue to sleep on the ground since he landed on a quilt.

Never would I just throw away some clothes with stains on them instead of taking the time to treat them. I know money does not grow on trees.

I can't believe some parents would pay their children off to do something. In no way did I tell my daughter I would pay her to get a haircut. I have more control over my children than that.

I did not accidently send Lake to the babysitter with the wrong sippy cup filled with day old milk that I found on the car floor. Being the good mom that I am, I knew which cup he started out with that morning and never left one in the car. Since I didn't really do this, I did not have to call the babysitter and ask her to please clean it out and give him fresh milk. That would have been embarrasing.

What things have you not done this last week?




3 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Makes me glad that I'm not the only busy person out there doing silly things.

Unknown said...

Doesn't old milk make cottage cheese? j/k Very funny. :)

Nichole Conner said...

LOVE it!!! And I love MckMama!! :-)