Summer Cont.

We have been trying to stay really busy this summer and catch up on some things we haven't been able to do. Hannah is taking tennis lessons and dance, along with basketball camp soon. We have also been going to the library and pool a lot. In the down time, we have been working on multiplication with Hannah and recognizing/writing the alphabet with Meredith. Summer is flying by with still lots to accomplish. We have a trip to the Lake planned next week, then a drive to Alabama to see my sister and then a couple of days at Tan-Tar-A. Maybe by then we'll be ready for school to start again. Summer is my favorite time of the year as I despise cold or even chilly weather, so I really try to get as much out of three months as I can. Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.


Some days we all need a break.

Meredith isn't very fond of the pool and can usually be found laying pool side.

The girls at the pool.

No comments: