Kitchen Makeover

I usually don't have many bragging rights, but I like how this kitchen project turned out. I have been meaning to redo the kitchen chairs for a couple of years now and finally got around to it this summer. The chairs had a light tan covering on them that had turned a myriad of stain colors. I decided while I was at it to change the curtains to match. With my mother-in-laws patience and guidance, I sewed these curtains and changed the seat covers on the chairs. I was also finally able to hang the plates that Lake got for his birth and the girls for their birthdays. They are really neat and have the kids full name and birthdate on them. You can't tell from the pictures, but I also repainted all of the trim and recaulked the windows and baseboards. Next up, a new kitchen ceiling. I can't decide between tin tiles or wainscoating.




2 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

Good job, Jen. It all looks great.

Rebecca said...

Nice job!