A Weekend in Review

Hannah finds her brother to be so funny. Here she is laughing out loud at the faces he makes. She will put him into different poses in the Bumbo. I hope she remembers how fond she is of him and how he is always smiling at her.


This could be one of my favorite pcitures of all time. Meredith thought she was a monkey by dressing like this. We had just brought out all of the hats and gloves to be sorted. It is no joke when I say she thought she was ready to go outside like this and didn't understand why I was saying no. Josh and I are seriously losing our minds with her. She seems to throw a fit about everything and I can tell she is just testing us to see if we will actually follow through.



Here is a great gift idea for those of you who have little girls. It is called the Rose Cottage Garden. Meredith's grandparents got it for her last year for Christmas. Meredith loves playing in it and it is a great way to hide toys in her room. I accidently made the mistake of telling her we would have a tea party in it sometime. She woke up at 5:00 in the morning wanting a tea party and would not take no for an answer. What is it about children who won't get up for school, but can't stay in bed on the weekends.








1 comment:

Danette said...

I'm so proud of you for continuing to post even though I know you are extremely busy.
It's a good thing to document all of this so you can use it as black-mail against your kids!
Where are the pics of you??