Family Time

Once again, may I say I love the Bumbo. Lake loves to watch me cook dinner. For those of you that know about Flat Stanley, this is what these Bumbo pictures remind me of. I should just start taking pictures of all of its uses and the places it goes.

Remember in the last post how I said I wanted us to start doing more things together as a family with no electronics involved? Well, we took adavantage of the beautiful weather this week to roast marshmallows in the backyard. While these events aren't exactly peaceful, they are something I hope the girls will remember. I just hope they learn to like each other more and get to a point where there is no crying for at least five minutes at a time.

Here's Hannah pouting for some reason or another. I think it was because we said two smores were probably enough before bedtime.

Luckily we have a privacy fence. Our neighbors might question our way of having dessert.

This would be Hannah's "I know what I am doing. You don't need to tell me." Of course she put her marshmallows on the wood and then caught them on fire. What do parents know? We are in so much trouble when the teenage years hit.

3 comments:

Danette said...

You guys are such great parents. I love making smores in the backyard. If I was your neighbor I wouldn't think you were weird unless you didn't invite me over for some!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Jen now I have found this. What the H. How do people do this. I wasted my cleaning time Sat. night on facebook. By the way have you seen it lately? Wow this is really cool. Maby this will be my next step. Lake is getting so cute. How much fun you all have! Jamie

Missy said...

"Our neighbors might question our way of having dessert." Or invite themselves over for some of the snack....hehe