Lake turns three months old

Ok, I'm sort of plagarizing this post, so hopefully Sara doesn't have hers copyrighted :)

Lake just turned three months old and I think he has to be the cutest thing ever! He loves to snuggle and be held close. Our house is a mess because we spend so much time holding him. Here is a list of the top ten things he can do now that he is three months old.
1. Lake can hold his head up for extended lengths of time, although this requires putting him down and he doesn't really like that.
2. He can roll over from front to back and tries really hard to roll from back to front, but just isn't quite there yet.
3. Lake loves to smile. The girls love to talk to him and have him smile back.
4. He has started babbling and gets really excited trying to talk to you. His arms and legs start moving really fast.
5. Lake eats like crazy. We have had to start supplementing with formula because I can't keep up.
6. He still wakes up during the night at around 12:30 and then again at 5:00. 12:30 is a bit rough, but I don't mind the 5:00. He just eats and goes right back to bed.
7. He has started wearing 3-6 month clothes. Kind of sad to get rid of the cute little baby clothes.
8. Lake loves his babysitter. When I pick him up he is so content and happy. This is such a huge relief to me.
9. Lake worships his sisters!
10. Last of all, I personally think Lake is a "mama's boy". He loves his dad, but he and I have a special connection. I was so worried about this because I had no experience with a boy and wondered if I would know what I was doing. It seems to be working!

1 comment:

Danette said...

Ahh, these kids just grow up way to fast. I'm not surprised he is a momma's boy, it will come in handy when you are old and need someone to take care of you!