WEBKINZ Mania

My kids are obsessed with Webkinz. Hannah owns eight of them and Meredith just got her first one. For those of you fortunate enough not to have children playing with them yet, I'll give you a heads up. Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with a secret code. The secret code is entered into Webkinz World on-line. You are then responsible for feeding them and making sure they are happy and healthy. You earn/win money to buy them toys, food, clothing, etc. Each animal has a meter that tells you when they need something taken care of. Hannah is very good at taking care of hers and it keeps her busy. Meredith, on the otherhand, needs constant help, so I wind up playing. I have actually found myself logging on in the middle of the day to earn her more money or to take care of her frog. Good thing for high speed, wireless internet or we would have even more of a nightmare on our hands.




1 comment:

Danette said...

I got my nephew one of these. A dog. I'm just happy I'm not the one who has to help him do it!!