Two Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that Lake is already two weeks old. It's harder to believe that he really shouldn't be here for another ten days. He already looks so different from when he was born. I can't get enough of holding and snuggling with him. I want to savor this time with him, since I know it will go by so quickly. When I look at Hannah and Meredith, I can't believe that they were once this small. Lake really is a great baby. He barely ever cries (Josh would disagree, but he usually gets him at just the wrong time) and he is so happy when he is awake. He is awake for much longer periods of time now and is so attentive to his surroundings. Meredith and Hannah have not tired of him yet and are constantly arguing over getting to hold him. Hannah has been the biggest help with him and he just adores her.








1 comment:

Danette said...

Yeah, you are doing such a great job at keeping up with pictures and updates, I love it! He still cute as ever.