Lake Trip

We spent a couple of days at the Lake of the Ozarks with the Silvernail side of the family. My sisters Jodi and Jamie, their spouses, my brother Jeff, my Aunt and Uncle and their children and great grandchildren were all there. It was such a fun time. It was great because my cousins have children my kids ages, so everyone got along really well. We enjoyed good food, hanging out at the pool, tubing and boat rides. I even went out on the wave runner by myself!


Meredith loved the wave runner. Here she is riding with her Great Uncle Jim and her cousin K. They never wanted to get off. My poor uncle was on the wave runner for almost four hours straight giving the kids rides.

Hannah, Meredith and S. getting ready for take-off.
(I don't like using kid's names on my blog without parent permission).

No comments: