I love this kid!

Ok, I'm sure every mom feels this way, but Lake is seriously one of the best babies ever. Does he sleep through the night? No, but I don't even care because he wakes up smiling at you. You feed him and he goes right back to sleep. Does he sometimes get fussy? Rarely. Is he always smiling? Yes. Seriously, he never quits smiling. His cheeks have to hurt. He is just so laid back and happy about everything. Check out these pictures. They aren't staged or anything. I should probably worry because this most likely means he is going to think he is funny like his dad :)

4 comments:

Danette said...

You are so lucky. I truly believe that the majority of people maintain their disposition they had when they were little, throughout life. He is going to do great things. I also think you are so use to dealing with little girls and they are just different from boys, all though they haven't hit puberty, they are still little drama mamma's! (that's what everyone tells me, I really wouldn't know)!

The Kluver Family said...

Gosh I hope Dannette is right! I hear you with the smiles when they wake up. You can't help but mimic it back (at least in your heart). William would do that (untill this little incident lately with us spoiling him). Love the pictures!!

Josh said...

His dad is funny!

Our Family said...

I agree he is one easy baby. Had to get his genes from his mother. We can only can hope to have such a perfect baby!