SNOW DAY (Friday)

I remember when I couldn't wait for a snow day. My how my life has changed. It is quite difficult to entertain three children, especially when two of them keep telling you how bored they are. Hannah is at the age where she is bored unless she has a friend over to play with. Then Meredith wants to play with them and of course a fight begins. We finally decided to go to Wal-Mart. I am embarrased to say that we were there for almost three hours. Luckily, they have a Subway inside. We didn't even buy very much, but the kids were entertained by the masses of people shopping.

Lake is finally old enough for his saucer! The box said four months although he still needs a blanket to hold himself up. He is such a happy baby. I love when he smiles, which is quite often lately.

No comments: