Happy Birthday Hannah and Merdi

Hannah turned nine on Sunday and Meredith will turn five tomorrow. Meredith celebrated her friend birthday party with a friend from school who has a close birthday. Hannah is having her friend birthday party this weekend. We also celebrated with a family birthday party since my brother and niece share birthdays with the girls on the exact same days. It's hard to believe how much the girls are growing up.

Meredith opening her presents. We had her birthday party at my school and the kids had a great time.
Meredith and Camryn's luau cake. Heather did such an awesome job.
The family birthday cake. Hannah was born on my brother Jeff's birthday and Meredith was born on my niece Elizabeth's birthday (Meredith and Elizabeth were even born at the exact same time 2:58 AM)
Hannah wanted Band Hero after playing it on Spring Break. I think Josh may be having just as much fun as her.
Of course a gun or fishing pole was in order.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Wow, this birthday party is absolutely stunning! This is the best birthday bash I have seen today. I would love to use some of these ideas for my daughter’s wonderland inspired birthday party. You know it is going to be held at one of the best LA event venues.