Not Me Monday-Ash Wednesday

Wow. Where to start this week?

I did not remind my husband last Wednesday to remember to fast and make arrangements for church that night only to find out it wasn't really Ash Wednesday until the following week. I am way more organized than that. Upon realizing that it wasn't really a day of fasting, I did not pretty much eat every snack in sight.

On a recent snow day, I did not send the two youngest to day care and then go back to bed until 10:00. I am more responsible than that.

I did spend Valentine's Day at a candle lit dinner with my husband followed by a romantic stay in a hotel where I found rose petals covering the bed. -OK not really. Instead I cooked three lasagnas for my husband to take to a family dinner while I stayed home with a sick child.

Lastly, I did not throw my two youngest in the shower with me this evening so that we could be done in time to watch The Bachelor. Who watches that show anyway??

1 comment:

Kyme Conway said...

I do not watch the Bachelor every Monday and then ask myself why I continue to do it. I did not get mad when he kept Vienna!