Grade School Reunion

Two weeks ago I was fortunate to be able to attend a grade school reunion in St. Louis. I attended grade school at Epiphany of Our Lord from K-8th grade. We mostly all went on to different high schools, as is common in St. Louis. This was such a great night as I had not seen many of my former classmates for twenty years. It was so cool to see how much and how little people had changed. The conversation was easy since we all had spent our childhoods growing up together. I think we all agreed that it was a shame so many of us have lost touch over the years. Thanks to technology and Facebook, we were all able to reconnect. Now there is talk of making this a yearly event. I was kind of taken by surprise that some of my old classmates didn't recognize me. In my eyes, I don't feel like I have changed much. Check out the pictures below to see what you think.







In case you can't see it that well, I am the second one down. Did you read my goals? Such ambition!


2nd one from the right on the bottom row. These were my skate or die days. I think I used a can of hair spray each week.


2nd row, 2nd from right.

Saving the best for last. Here is my 8th grade graduation. I didn't get the memo that said wear pastels. That would be me in the royal blue dress and dyed shoes to match.
So what's the verdict? I think I look practically the same!

2 comments:

Josh said...

At least you got to marry a gorgeous guy. One out of three isn't bad.

The Kluver Family said...

Jen =
so fun of you to scan and share all those. I think your now "toned-down" hair may have been what fooled your classmates.
:-) Thanks for sharing the fun.